News & Upcoming Events- Our 2014 holiday cards are now available for order! Proceeds support the care of our patients!
- The Alabama Department of Conservation, Shelby County, and the City of Pelham encourage everyone interested in the current development of the Oak Mountain State Park Master Plan to participate in the development process. Please visit the master plan website to learn more and to provide input before the January 17, 2015, deadline!
- Our next volunteer orientation will be January 4 at 2PM
- Our next Audubon Teaches Nature program will be January 18 at 2PM
- Thank you to all who supported the Alabama Wildlife Center by being a part of Chirps & Chips 2014!
- Our 2012 Annual Report is available
- Gifts are always welcome! We also have an Amazon wish list for incredibly quick and easy donations of items we're guaranteed to need!
Wild Bird Education
Request a program for an up-close & personal learning experience.