Annual Fundraiser – held in early December
Time: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Next date: Saturday, December 14, 2013
Location: Veterans Park on Valleydale Road in Hoover (map)
We encourage you to download and share our flyer for the event. (If download fails, please right-click the link and "save as" to your computer.)
Share the spirit of the holidays with your loved ones and friends by purchasing homemade goodies and handmade crafts at our annual Craft & Bake Sale.
Items for sale include:
• Delicious homemade baked goods
• Nature-themed ornaments, holiday decorations & unique gift items
• Homemade jams and jellies
• Smoked hams and turkey breasts, vacuum sealed
• Frozen casseroles: mac & cheese, broccoli rice, sweet potato, and sausage grits
• Original artwork of wildlife & nature
• Bird houses
• Handmade quilts and throws
• Pet-related items
• And much more!
• Photos with Santa
• Free coffee & hot cider
• Meet one of our glove-trained Education Birds up close
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES: You can support the event by donating crafts or homemade goodies, promoting the event in your community, or by helping out the day of the event. Click here to learn more about volunteering!