If you’ve found a wild animal that you think might be sick or injured…
- If it’s a native bird we can help.
- If it’s a native mammal, reptile, or amphibian, we can refer you to the right facility (see contact info below).
When a bird is obviously injured, bring it to our rehabilitation clinic for immediate treatment. We’re open every day of the year from 8:00AM to 6:00PM for bird admissions.
- Our location and directions
- Found an Injured Songbird?
- Found an Injured Raptor?
- Found an Injured Water or Shore Bird?
- Might be an Orphan?
Contact Wild Mammal Care of Alabama at 205-871-7803.
Reptiles & Amphibians
Contact Alabama Reptile Rescue Sanctuary at 205-253-1283.