The Alabama Wildlife Center relies on the support of many individuals, veterinarians, businesses, and government and nonprofit agencies to carry out our mission. We extend our thanks to everyone on this ever-growing list. If you’d like to discuss how you or your business or organization can help support AWC, please contact Executive Director Doug Adair at firstname.lastname@example.org or 205-663-7930, Ext. 5.
- The Alabama Child Caring Foundation of BlueCross BlueShield of Alabama
- Alabama Power
- American Printing
- BBVA Compass Bank
- Burr & Forman LLP
- EBSCO Media
- Honda Manufacturing of Alabama, LLC
- Joe Piper, Inc.
- The Myers/Player Group of Merrill Lynch Wealth Management Bank of America Corporation
- Paragon Productions, Inc.
- Phifer, Inc.
- RodentPro.com, LLC
- Southern Company
- WIAT CBS 42
Nonprofit, Government & Foundation Supporters:
- Alabama Department of Conservation and Natural Resources
- Birmingham Audubon Society
- Oak Mountain State Park
- Retired Senior Volunteer Program
- Southeastern Raptor Rehabilitation Center
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife Services
- Wild Mammal Care of Alabama
- Airport Veterinary Hospital – Dr. Buchanan
- Alford Avenue Vet Clinic – Dr. Friddle & Dr. Burke
- Grayson Valley Pet Clinic – Dr. Grimmett
- Emergency Eye Clinic – Dr. Nelms & Dr. Korsch
- Riverview Animal Clinic – Dr. Atlas & Dr. Campbell
- Estate of Dr. John H. Estep and Mrs. Grace McMillan Estep
- Estate of Virginia Cotton Nunn
- Estate of Dr. Ingeborg M. Johnson